Our plans lay out our commitments to you and how we will make things better
Our corporate parenting plans
Both Children’s Hearings Scotland (CHS) and the Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration (SCRA) have plans which set out how our corporate parenting responsibilities will be taken forward. We will work closely together to ensure we deliver on our commitments to you.
Both organisations have a number of activities planned to fulfil our corporate parenting commitments.
- Involving care experienced children/young people in the Panel Member recruitment process.
- Involving children and young people in the design and delivery of Panel Member training.
- The creation of a Young People’s Board for the Children’s Hearings System.
- Improving the information sent to you about your referral or your Hearing.
- Making Hearing Centres more child and young person friendly.