The Children’s Hearings System has celebrated its 50th birthday. The very first Children’s Hearing was held on 15 April 2971. To mark the milestone both the National Convener of Children’s Hearings Scotland and the Principal Reporter of the Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration (both corporate parents) have written a blog to mark the occasion. Read Elliot’s blog. Read Neil’s blog.
- New Hearing About Me form for children and young people 4th May 2022
- SCRA publishes Keeping The Promise plan 18th February 2022
- Our Hearings, Our Voice – Board Member recruitment 13th January 2022
- 40 Calls to Action – 1 year on… 19th October 2021
- Rights, Inclusion and Corporate Parenting 27th September 2021